Thursday 26 July 2012

Twilight Star, Kristen Stewart caught cheating on co-star boyfriend, Robert Pattison




According to Us Weekly, the popular Twilight actress, Kristen Stewart cheated on her co-star boyfriend, Robert Pattison. Kristen cheated with a married father of two, the 41 year old director of her recent movie Snow White and the Huntsman, Rupert Sanders.

Us weekly have photograhs of the two making out in Los Angeles on July 17th.

Kristen and  Rupert, insert, Rupert's wife
Sanders is married to model/actress, Liberty Ross, who also appeared in Snow White as the mother of Stewart’s character.

Both Kristen and Rupert have issued statement which clearly confirms the story ....
continue to see their statement.


Kristen's statement

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected," the actress says in the statement -- which also offers up her most emotional and direct acknowledgment of her romance with Twilight costar Pattinson, 26.
"This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Sanders statement
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family," the English director told Us in a statement. "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
 This is shocking to me tho...Hollywood and their sert romance....who would have thought the pale faced, innocent looking girl could be caught doing 'Aristo' things?! Reminds me of Jennifer Anisten and Brad Pitt...even the most beautiful or handsome get cheated on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment